The two realities bring to the fair the excellence of the open-air world of Southern Italy with four examples of local entrepreneurship as a source of inspiration for new initiatives
Hospitality Area Hall 10 – Room E – Box 105
A partner of open-air accommodation facilities and exclusive events, Crippaconcept, Italy’s leading producer of mobile homes and lodge tents, promotes excellence in open-air accommodation and glamorous camping, keeping alive the tradition of Italian open-air hospitality inspired by its founder, Sergio Redaelli.
The brand renews its bond with FAITA-Federcamping, the Federation representing open-air accommodation excellence in Italy, of which it has been a Technical Partner since 2021 through joint participation in numerous events.
For the second year Crippaconcept confirms its role as FAITA’s Official Technical Partner also on the occasion of the new edition of TuttoHotel 2024, scheduled to take place in Naples from 15 to 17 January at the Mostra d’Oltremare. Starting with the 2022/2023 season, the programme of support for accommodation facilities in the Campania region and the regions of Southern Italy has also begun.
Crippaconcept is happy to deepen its technical collaboration with FAITA- Federcamping also with the conference:
“Open Air Tourism: Driving force for tourism development in Southern Italy”.
The meeting will analyse the development potential of the Open Air sector in Southern Italy and present cases of entrepreneurial excellence that highlight the crucial role of campsites and tourist villages in the entire tourism chain. Particular attention will be paid to the importance of valuable environmental contexts and their decisive impact in the development of sustainable tourism demand.
- Felice Casucci – Campania Region Councillor for Tourism
- Alberto Granzotto – National President FAITA FederCamping
- Domenico Iannazzone – President FAITA Campania
- Antonio Delli Compagni – Faita Abruzzo
Entrepreneurial Case Histories
- Francesco Riggi – Baia Domizia – Camping Village – Sessa Aurunca (CE): Joining forces to take the name of Baia Domizia beyond national borders.
- Rossana Pellegrino – Laghi Nabi – Castelvolturno: The integration of ecological initiatives and sustainable tourism practices to offer unique experiences in unspoilt nature and an innovative and comprehensive approach to wellbeing.
- Miriam Grassi – Le Lenze – Mattinata (FG): The modern and dynamic approach to campsite management, with a focus on attracting a young audience and creating open-air accommodation experiences.
- Enrico Santomauro – Mare Pineta – Paestum: The evolution and innovation in the camping sector, with a focus on sustainable development and marketing strategies.
Date: 15 January
Timetable: 11:45 – 13:00
Venue: Mostra d’Oltremare, Viale Kennedy 54, Naples
Entrance: free with compulsory registration at www.tuttohotel.info/visitatori/
NEXT SCHEDULED EVENTS
As evidence of the strong relationship that binds Crippaconcept and FAITA Federcamping, the technical partnership supported by Crippaconcept for the next events is confirmed also for this year:
National Exhibition of the Upper Adriatic – Caorle (VE), 28 – 31 January 2024
Hospitality– Riva del Garda (TN), 5 – 8 February 2024