INFORMATION STATEMENT ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA ACCORDING TO ARTICLE 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/2003 AND ARTICLE 13 OF GDPR 2016/679
Wishing to inform you about the processing of your personal data, the company Crippacampeggio srl (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) with registered office in Via del Dosso, 9 – 20841 – Carate Brianza (MB), as Data Controller, in the person of its pro tempore Legal Representative, issues the aforementioned information statement pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Code regarding the protection of personal data, hereinafter “Privacy Code”) and Article 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter “GDPR”), in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and confidentiality, without prejudice to the modifications and adaptations made necessary by national, European and/or Authority measures following the publication of this document.
1. Nature and purpose of the processed data
The acquisition and processing of your personal data, such as by way of example the company name, address, VAT number, telephone number and e-mail address, are needed to present our commercial offer and consequently perfect and execute your purchase order, including administrative practices related to the fulfilment of the order.
Failure to provide data will make it impossible to complete your purchase order.
2. Data processing methods
Your personal data will be processed either through manual, computerised or telematic tools for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected, for a period of time not exceeding what is strictly necessary and in any case will be processed in compliance with the guarantees of confidentiality and security measures provided by the Privacy Code and the GDPR.
Employees and/or collaborators of our Company, within the limits necessary to carry out their professional duties on our behalf, which have been specifically appointed as Processors or People in charge of the processing, may know your personal data.
Your personal data will not be disseminated, or rather, they will not be disclosed to indeterminate subjects.
4. Rights of the Data Subject
We inform you that Article 7 of the Privacy Code and Articles 15 and following of the GDPR give the data subjects the opportunity to exercise certain rights against us. In particular, you may:
• Obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, the access, the data, and their origin as well as the purposes, storage times, processing methods and the logic applied in case of processing performed with automated tools;
• Revoke any consent given regarding the processing of your sensitive or particular data, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out up to that time;
• Receive the personal data processed in a structured and common format that can be read by automatic devices and, unless it is not technically feasible, directly transmit your data to another Data Controller;
• Cancel, transform into anonymous form or block the data processed that does not require storage for the purposes for which it was collected and processed;
• Update, correct, and integrate the data processed;
• Oppose, in whole or part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your personal data even pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
• Lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authorities.
It is specified that the exercise of these rights must not prejudice and/or damage the rights and freedoms of others. You may exercise these rights at any time by writing to Crippacampeggio Srl, Via del Dosso, 9 – 20841 – Carate Brianza (MB), or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is understood that, where requests are submitted by electronic means, information will be provided free of charge and in a commonly used electronic format.
If the requests of the data subject are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular due to their repetitive nature, the Company may alternatively: charge a reasonable expense contribution taking into account the administrative costs incurred to provide the information or communication, to take the required action; or refuse to fulfil the request. In both circumstances, the Company provides the data subject with adequate justification.